El Armario Restaurant, Madrid, Spain
San Bartolome 7
Haga clic aquí para información de El Armario en español
|El Armario Bookings
The El Armario Mediterranean Restaurant in Madrid doesn't currently
allow online bookings here.
However, our online restaurant booking system allows you to choose from amongst dozens of the best
Madrid restaurants with completely free reservations.
Many of Madrid's restaurants also have special offers and promotions. You can see them
Or go to our main
Madrid Restaurants page.
El Armario is a gourmet / formal restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine.
The average price of a main course dish at the El Armario restaurant is 12 euros. The average price of a 3-course meal at the El Armario restaurant is 30 euros.
Note that although GoMadrid.com strives to maintain all information about El Armario up to date, the prices mentioned are only an indication and may not reflect the exact value of your meal.
Read customer reviews of the El Armario restaurant, or write one yourself here
One of the first restaurants on the gay scene of Madrid, El Armario is a restaurant that offers creative cuisine in a cosy environment perfect for a romantic dinner, with prices that will not break your budget.
You can sample dishes such as ostrich carpaccio with fig marmalade or octopus timbale in jelly with paprika oil and potato and truffle shot. Desserts are also worth noting, especially the Cava cake with pistachio and raspberry.
In this restaurant all your senses will be spoiled, by enjoying a high quality of food, a unique ambience, a high level of service, creative decoration, and pleasant music.
- Vegetable rolls stuffed with cheese and sweet onion with tomato sauce
- Spanish pork croquettes
- Fried egg with spanish sausage and potatos El Armario style
- Mushroom ragout
- Salad with shoots and mozzarella with violet vinaigrette
- Salad with roast beef and mustard seed vinaigrette
- Mousse cones stuffed with foie and figs with sweet wine
- Black pudding and pear cake with a potato cream and pine nuts
- Baked rice with South American sausage
- Rice with mushroom and cheese
- Egg tagliatelli with mushrooms and spinach
- Provolone cheese with garlic with rosemary
- Salmon carpaccio (raw) with dill and pistachio nuts
- Cod and broccoli skewers with fried peppers and tomatos
- Mackerel steaks with lime and hot chilli pepper sauce
- Sole and prawn balls with a cider sauce
- Veal carpaccio (raw) with Parmesan cheese and a basil and coriander sauce
- Ostrich carpaccio with endivese and Cheddar cheese fondue
- Stewed veal cheeks with Spanish peppers and rice
- Duck with blueberry sauce and pumpkin chips with chesnut pureé
- Pork loin stuffed with sweetened fruit and almond sauce
- Venison loin medalion with fennel and potato ragout
- Sautéed turkey with pineapple, cashew nuts and green curry
- Veal sirloin with Bourbon sauce
- Suckling lamb with three spices over potatos with liquorice
- Cheese and caramel cake
- Death by chocolate cake
- Apple strudel with custard
- Saffron custard with fuits of the forest jelly
- Chocolate muffin with vanilla ice cream
- Yogourt and blueberry ice cream
- Mascarpone cheese cup with black and white chocolate creams
- American cheese cake with caramel
The address of the El Armario restaurant is: San Bartolome 7, 28004 Madrid.
The nearest Metro station is Chueca.
Please see the El Armario restaurant location map below.
See all restaurants on a map here
Restaurant owners / propietarios:
If you would like your restaurant to be included in our guide, please
Si quiere que su restaurante se incluya en nuestra guía, por favor,
Due to misuse of the original comment system, comments must be made using Facebook below