Click the button below to confirm this price
Welcome Pickups provide a personal
rental service with chauffeur-driven sedan cars with English-speaking drivers for
door-to-door transport of passengers within the Madrid metropolitan area and from Madrid
airport, in Barajas.
Welcome Pickups pick up the customer where he or she has specified in the reservation, and the driver will be holding a Welcome Sign with your name on it, and will definitely make sure you are picked up on time. In case of big delays or cancelled flights, we will make sure another driver is assigned to you.
This is therefore the most efficient way of getting from Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport
to the city centre - a truly economical Madrid airport transfer.
|This transfer service operates 24 hours a day,
every day of the year, including holidays and weekends. Reservations are accepted online 24 hours a
day. The Welcome Pickups service represents the easiest and most economic way of moving from door to door between your
hotel or home and the Airport of Madrid, Barajas.
The fleet of vehicles is
primarily made up of quality sedan cars with seating for up to four passengers, plus seating for the
driver. The option of transfers for larger groups is also possible.
The cars are equipped with air-conditioning and an internal communication
system to offer fast and flexible service. Ample space in the back provides comfortable
transport of luggage inside the vehicle, never on racks mounted on top of the vehicle.
Click the button below to confirm this price
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our COVID-19 safety precautions
In accordance with the World Health Organisation (WHO) Guidelines:
- Drivers always have hand sanitisers available in the car, both for themselves and for travellers. All drivers have their own sanitiser, which they use before and after every ride
- Following each ride, our drivers have at least 20 minutes to thoroughly clean the surfaces of the car and ventilate the cabin.
- When you book, you can request to have zero contact with the driver during the transfer with just one click. In this case, the driver won’t help you with your luggage or shake hands.
- When booking a transfer with Welcome Pickups, you can request that the driver wears a protective mask and gloves at all times. All drivers wash their hands often with soap and water.
- Our drivers thoroughly sanitise and disinfect cars according to Welcome Safety Protocol
- We have introduced an optional traveller health profile survey, so our travellers may inform us of any pre-existing health conditions. This will help our drivers offer the best possible services to them.
- Drivers stop working immediately, if they show any symptoms of illness, in order to protect Travellers.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
If your travel plans change unexpectedly, you can now exchange your transfer for a fully flexible voucher even with less than 24h notice. This can be used for any new booking at any time and in any destination; it can also be used as a gift.
When making a booking you will be asked to indicate your flight number (usually in the form of AB 123).
In that way your driver will be aware of any flight delays or cancellations and will be at the airport, on time, waiting for you with a sign having your name on.
Should you land and see that you might take more than an hour to exit the airport, we suggest you either contact our Customer Support or your driver. However, we know it takes time to exit the airport so we've included 60 minutes of complimentary waiting time. Our drivers also track flights so they are notified about delays.
Your complimentary waiting time starts the moment your flight lands. Your driver will wait for you at the arrivals gate.
If you believe that it will take you more than an hour to exit the airport, feel free to adjust your pickup time, when making a booking, by clicking on the Edit button.
After booking, you will receive all details by email. Then, 4 days before your trip, we will send you the driver's details (name, photo and contact details, and a reminder with instructions for the meeting point.
Upon making a booking you will be asked to indicate the number of children riding with you. Children, aside from infants, count as individual passengers.
Feel free to indicate, on the comments' section, whether you would like a children's seat. Please also mention their age. We offer baby and booster seats at no additional cost.
NOTE: Prices are are quoted in euros and include VAT. Fees are charged online via a secure server.
Please note that these are total prices and not per passenger
(for example, 4 passengers from the airport would be less than 9 euros each!).
You can click the button below to see the airport transfer prices.
AresMobile also offers
chauffeur-driven limousines - the Mobile service. And we highly recommend these other Private Airport Transfers in Spain if you are arriving at the airports of Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Malaga or others - just click the previous link! Or click the next link if you are going to Greece and need an Airport Transfer in Greece, including Athens, Crete, Rhodes, and many more.