The Madrid City Pass is a wonderful option for tourists to Madrid thinking of
visiting the major museums and attractions.
Once purchased, the card
offers FREE private transfer from the airport, a FREE hop-on, hop-off city bus tour and discounts for Madrid museums, sights and tours, as well as priority access with no queueing to the Prado Museum and the Real Madrid Stadium Tour.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- Prado Museum skip-the-line ticket
- Airport Private Taxi Transfer
- Free 24h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus ticket
- Discount (20% ) on museums, including Madrid Art Walk
- Discount (20%) on Bike and Segway tours
- Discount (20%) on excursions, including Toledo
- Skip-the-line tickets for one of Madrid's busiest attractions (the Prado Museum) - saving you valuable time on your trip!
- Includes airport taxi transfer – have a stress-free journey in to the city centre
- Everything online! You don't have to exchange or pick-up your City Pass on arrival.
- No time pressure! The card does not have a time limit of 24 or 48hrs like other city passes. Visit the museums and attractions when you want and at your own pace.
- 20% discounts on top museums, attractions, cruises, tours and excursions
Please click the button for more information and purchase from the Madrid City Pass provider
DISCOUNTS FOR THESE MUSEUMS & ATTRACTIONS:
The Madrid Card is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase. It is
then activated the first time it is used and expires at the end of the
Click here to buy the Madrid City Pass
Please click the link above for more information and purchase from the Madrid Card provider
Once you have ordered your card, it may be collected either at
Madrid airport, or at the Tourist Information Office (full details