If you are interested in learning how to prepare traditional Spanish dishes but do not have too much
time to dedicate to it, consider a morning in the kitchen, followed by a three course lunch.
With the assistance of a professional cooking teacher,
this tour will help you prepare a complete menu based on regional Spanish recipes - two main dishes
and dessert, during a 2 and a half hours hands-on cooking class in English, followed by lunch based
on the prepared dishes, accompanied by wine.
The private program is available anytime, for two/four+ persons - depending on the venue,
guaranteeing the quality of the venue, the teacher and the food and wine.
Learn the original recipes of classic Spanish dishes such as stuffed piquillo peppers, potatos "a la importancia" with clams, marinated tuna, paella,
etc. After this cooking session, you will be ready to prepare a complete and authentic Spanish menu.
Your teacher, is a prestigious cooking professional with 15 years experience as instructor at one of the best cooking schools in Madrid, "Juan de Altamiras". She was born in Madrid and is member of the Spanish Academy of Gastronomy. She has worked for the Culinary Institute of America and many other culinary organizations both in Spain and abroad.
The lessons take place in a private small professional kitchen, perfectly equipped, very well located, right in the center of the old Madrid, close to the Palacio Real and Opera square
- a very nice area to go for a walk after lunch, in case you feel like it.
With the assistance of our cook you will prepare a complete menu, based on seasonal availability of ingredients, including a dessert, of course. Lunch of the prepared recipes will follow, including D.O. Rioja wine, one of the classic Spanish wines.-
a mouth-watering experience!
This Tour Includes:
This Tour Does Not Include:
- 1 Cooking Lesson in English (about 2 and a half hours)
- 1 Lunch with Spanish wine and recipes in English
- Local Taxes
- Transfers not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees not specified in the itinerary
- Beverages not specified in selected meals
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Laundry Expenses
- Telephone & Facsimile charges
- Excess Baggage charges
- Passport & Visa fees
- Personal & Travel Insurance
- Airport & Departure Taxes
- Optional excursions
- Room Service
- Tip and Gratuities to Chauffeur and local guide